[PPIE Lectures] THREE wonderful history events this week in San Francisco and San Rafael.

La la at sf1915.com
Sat Feb 28 16:08:32 EST 2015

Ferry Building illuminated for Panama Pacific International Exposition,
1915Dear Friends,

O.k., Street Team! I will be appearing at three events this week, including
the fantastic annual San Francisco History Expo, the incredible re-lighting
of the Ferry Building, and a talk in the Marin County Board Chambers (in the
Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Civic Center). Please spread the word to your
history-loving friends. Times are:

1:00 pm Sunday, March 1, Old Mint (Note this event runs all day today 2/28
and tomorrow 3/1-my lecture is tomorrow, but lots of great stuff today too.
5:30 pm Tuesday, March 3, Historic Ferry Building Relighting! (with author
event following, inside at the Book Passage!)
12:00 pm Wednesday, March 4, Marin County Civic Center Board Chambers
lecture "Fascinating Denizens of the PPIE"

I will have books available for purchase and autograph at all of these
events.

Here are the links to all these with all the details. Lots amazing
organizations and speakers at the Expo and Ferry Lighting, too!

March 1: http://www.sfhistoryexpo.org/index.php
<http://www.sfhistoryexpo.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&lay
out=blog&id=8&Itemid=141> . (Check out all the other wonderful presentations
and exhibitors both TODAY 2/28 and 3/1!)

March 3: http://www.ppie100.org/
<http://www.ppie100.org/event/historic-relighting-ferry-building/>
./historic-relighting-ferry-building/ AND my Book Passage presentation
immediately following, inside the Ferry Building!
http://www.bookpassage.com/
<http://www.bookpassage.com/event/laura-ackley-san-franciscos-jewel-city-pan
ama-pacific-international-exposition-1915> ./laura-ackley-san-franciscos-je.

March 4: https://annetkent.kontribune.com/articles/5697

Hope to see you at one of these fine events.

Note that replying is disabled for this mailing list. If you'd like to
contact me, please e-mail to ppie at sf1915.com. As always, please visit my
website for information on upcoming lectures at:

 <http://www.sf1915.com/events.htm> http://www.sf1915.com/events.htm

Hope I'll see you this weekend!

Regards,

Laura Ackley